School Aims And Values
At Laurieston Primary School we aim:
- To create a welcoming ethos where everyone in our school community is valued and actively encouraged to contribute to the life of the school and where achievements are recognised and celebrated.
- To raise achievement by providing high quality teaching and learning experiences which motivate and challenge children and are responsive to their learning needs.
- To provide a curriculum that helps to prepare children for an ever changing society and develop their skills for learning, life and work.
- To involve parents/carers as partners in their child’s education and promote the school as an integral part of the local and wider community.
- To promote the health and wellbeing of children and staff
Through living our values and addressing these aims our children will become confident individuals, effective contributors, responsible citizens and successful learners.
OUR CORE VALUES
Respect, Responsibility, Ambition and Achievement for All.